CONSTRUCTION | Sandwich Bag
A great low-waste way to cart your sandwich(es), or snacks around. Kiss cling wrap goodbye!
Lined with food-grade, water-resistant polyurethane laminate (PUL) material, a cotton fabric outer, with the safety and simplicity of velcro. Ideal for your sandwich(es) using standard sandwich bread, with fillings eg ham & cheese, spreads etc.
Can also be used as a handy snack bag for crackers, biscuits, fruit and vegetables, cheese, or whatever you like to snack on.
Medium (fits one sandwich) 14 x 16 cm | 5½" x 6¼"
Large (fits two sandwiches) 17 x 18 cm | 6¾" x 7"
BENEFITS OF RINSE AND REPEAT SANDWICH BAGS:
- Use over and over (so you can reduce adding to landfill with single-use plastic)
- Easy-open, safe velcro
- Machine washable
- Can be tumble-dried
- Flexible, fits into lunchboxes
- Durable (PUL lining tested up to 300 machine washes)
- Keeps air from drying out food
- Food-safe PUL (polyurethane laminate) lining
- BPA-free, PVC-free, and Phthalate-free
- Great for solid foods
- Easy-clean, wipe out lining
- Designed and ethically made in Aotearoa New Zealand
*Pattern placement may vary
All of our products are guaranteed – if we’ve dropped the ball, let us know here.