Food Wrap | POHUTUKAWA
Reusable, machine washable food wrap. Lined with food-grade, water-resistant polyurethane laminate (PUL) material, a fabric outer, with the safety and simplicity of a tie.
Easy to use, the handy tie ensures that regardless of the size of your food, it will remain secure, fresh and intact until you’re ready to eat it.
Medium Food Wrap: Ideal for your sandwiches (fits two sandwiches, using standard sandwich bread, with fillings e.g. ham & cheese, spreads etc).
Large Food Wrap: Effortlessly holds 1 kg of cheese. Ideal for sandwiches, wraps, rolls, snacks, pieces of cake, leftovers.
Extra-large food wrap: Perfect for half a rockmelon, half a loaf of sourdough, and all of the same items the smaller wraps can hold.
Medium 30 x 30 cm | 12' x 12"
Large 35 x 35 cm | 14" x 14"
Extra-large 41 x 41 cm | 16” x 16”
BENEFITS OF RINSE AND REPEAT FOOD WRAPS:
- Low waste
- Use over and over (so you can reduce adding to landfill with single-use plastic)
- Easy-open, safe tie
- Machine washable
- Can be tumble-dried
- Flexible, fits into lunchboxes/bags
- Durable (PUL lining tested up to 300 machine washes)
- Keeps air from drying out food
- Food-safe PUL (polyurethane laminate) lining
- BPA-free, PVC-free, and Phthalate-free
- Great for solid foods
- Easy-clean, wipe out lining
- Designed and ethically made in Aotearoa New Zealand
*Pattern placement may vary
All of our products are guaranteed – if we’ve dropped the ball, let us know here.